Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Identify 414 Woofer

  1. #1
    Inactive Member zeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can some tell me best way to identify a pair
    of 414s? Advertized as 414Z when I bought them from Ebay but are neither gold nor green and no
    Altec 'tag'. Black frame- I'm guessing
    414-8A,B- any definitve way to know?
    I've checked Altec catalogs,specs,plans- missed it? Maybe. Thanks much.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, zeez,

    A 414Z should have a 21066 cone, and possibly the number 105280 stamped on the magnet or frame. An 8A or 8B would have an identifying decal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.